This now not a give up smoking app, anti tar is a bodily product that Take The Harm Away From Your Next Cigarette
Who Said Smoking Is Bad??
Come & have a stick with me…
9 Ways Tobacco Companies Make Cigarettes More Addictive, More Attractive and More Deadly
Added chemical substances increase the lungs airways, making it simpler for tobacco smoke to bypass into lungs.
Added flavors like liquorice and chocolate masks the harshness of smoke and make merchandise greater attractive to new users, particularly children
Tobacco businesses manage the shipping and quantity of nicotine to make sure dependancy
American-style cigarettes are made with blended tobacco that has plenty greater tiers of cancer-causing nitrosamines,
Adding ammonia compounds increases the speed with which nicotine hits the brain
Ventilation holes in the filters cause smokers to inhale more vigorously,drawing carcinogens more deeply into the lungs
Menthol cools and numbs the throat to limit infection and make smoke sense smoother
Added organic acid salts reduce harshness of nicotine and make smoke smoother, less irritating
Sugars and Acetaldehyde
Added sugars make tobacco smoke less complicated harshness of nicotine and make to inhale and shape acetaldehyde, which enhances nicotine’s addictive effects.
A Solution That Goes Completely Against The Grain
- A answer that approves you to keep smoking except any regret.
- A solution that get rid of that persistent cough within five days
- A solution that shows your loved ones that you actually care.
- A solution that helps recover your lungs while giving you more energy.
- A answer that doesn’t stain your tooth and fingers.
A answer that offers you the flexibility to quit, if you desired to, besides having to endure the nasty withdrawal symptoms.
Ultimately, if I tell you that this solution is affordable and that you can start using right away, would you do it?
My uncle, a heavy smoker, died at age 50. That upsetting time stimulated me to come up with a better, safer way to smoke.
And that’s why I created ANTI TAR™!
A Filter Like No Other – ANTI TAR™
Combining Maximum Tar Filtration & Smooth Airflow
5 Reasons to Smoke with Anti Tar
- Comfortable – We use a clear, food-grade plastic with a clean part lining that’s comfy in your mouth.
- No Back Flow – Most cigarette filters can leak, leaving an lousy style or stains. The Anti Tar Filter won’t leak due to the fact it has our exceptional Anti Back Flow Barrier.
- Stops Smokers Cough – By removing 90% of the tar, the filter drastically reduces a smoker’s cough, relieves sore throat, and less phlegm.
- Better Flavor – You get a extra enjoyable smoke except all the harsh, bitter tar.
- Smooth Flow – We designed it with a rectangular opening to supply you a smooth, convenient puff as if you aren’t the use of a filter.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website