My Experience – From Start To Finish
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I obtained my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the business enterprise we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once now not a mistake, however I assume they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are surprisingly general for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing pronouncing “male enhancement” or something like that so your postman doesn’t recognize what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first element I favor to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t recognize if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it clearly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I by no means begin with the encouraged dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary take a look at dose, I received a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I be aware of you are supposed to take two tablets a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s really worth taking a shut appear at the substances to see if these product even has the manageable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate characteristic and might also even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As some distance as its sexual benefits, there’s honestly no motive for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work towards testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in typical medication for years, usually with the reason of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising studies are about 3-times larger than those present in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, though maca appears to make bigger intercourse drive, it has no outcomes on testosterone tiers and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown by modern research to live up to its reputation as a male enhancing herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages observed right here are on the low side, however no longer the factor of being definitely ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to again this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And quite a few animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and expand the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that genuine catuaba is virtually a combination of the bark from numerous one of a kind bushes however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their components on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given savings for a vast vary of benefits, together with extended testosterone and energy, as properly as increased erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and talent function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially considering the fact that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is blanketed to provide Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, regardless of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an effect on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in ordinary medicine, there are very few research backing up claims concerning this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and talent booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are tons greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to via refined about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More in many instances referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s normally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m now not positive what the exclusive between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capacity to enlarge testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a kind of cure-all tonic in common Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which should simply refer to countless distinct flowers however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to minimize it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it might also deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different really helpful substances
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few elements that may sincerely enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may also be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, virtually due to the fact of how low-priced it is and – in principle – the components have to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few elements that may genuinely do whatever for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, significantly lowering their capacity to really work.
There are a lot of products that get bashed on sites like Amazon and Ebay, but you have to remember that most of the time people that do have success with the product generally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a negative experience with it are going to complain a lot louder. It does contain L-Arginine, which is supposed to increase blood flow and help with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is not the best choice for increasing NO levels and needs to be taken at a much higher dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater fantastic for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be precise for you, however I don’t comprehend if it is really worth placing the time into.
As a long way as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would ignore it and pass onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I lately observed out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” in the back of Magna Rx Plus, is absolutely now not a licensed health practitioner in the US.Aquilar might also now not have even had a foremost position in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicinal drug in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low cost choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on-line and in some stores. I do not recognize if every person contains it or provides it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there had been no fantastic effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can find it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website