Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to attempt this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this assessment as my results. To start, it have to be mentioned that this precise complement is handy over the counter, and does no longer require a medical practitioner prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a undeniable marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or some thing like that so your postman doesn’t understand what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first aspect I desire to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t understand if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it certainly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I bought a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started out thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a 1/2 exceeded earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I recognize you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote healthful prostate feature and can also even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As a ways as its sexual benefits, there’s virtually no cause for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in ordinary medication for years, continually with the motive of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising studies are about 3-times larger than those present in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by using contemporary lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone degrees – which is unusual.
The dosages observed right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being absolutely ineffective.
The reality is that there is no longer ample lookup to truly nail down a precise dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the identical stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to assist male fitness with the aid of a variety of standard medication systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural practise is truely spelled “catuaba” and used to be an necessary phase of the cultural of quite a few native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit for a wide range of benefits, including increased testosterone and energy, as well as improved erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and intelligence function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially given that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, regardless of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an impact on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are an awful lot greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to via delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a suitable supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More oftentimes known as Sarsaparilla, it’s usually the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m no longer positive what the distinct between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capacity to enlarge testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in regular Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which ought to certainly refer to numerous exceptional plant life however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to limit it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it may additionally deserve it.
The seeds comprise numerous nutritional vitamins and minerals – along with zinc and magnesium – that make bigger sperm manufacturing and ought to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t suggest that it has any impact on intercourse pressure or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and different really useful components
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few components that may truely enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It can also be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, really due to the fact of how inexpensive it is and – in idea – the substances must have some kind of effect.Unfortunately, the few components that may truely do whatever for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, radically lowering their potential to surely work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to be aware that most of the time human beings that do have success with the product usually don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible trip with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does incorporate L-Arginine, which is supposed to expand blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the nice preference for growing NO stages and desires to be taken at a an awful lot greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is usually protected to take, not like a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s just that dietary supplements from different nations have a recognition for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra superb for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be correct for you, however I don’t recognize if it is well worth placing the time into.
As a ways as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would ignore it and cross onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low cost choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the charge of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic outcomes however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and challenging to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product often due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just no longer well worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in capacity and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s reachable online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may also have to pick out a exceptional supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no fantastic effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website