There is a boldness and mind-set that comes alongside with each male enhancement product’s claims and advertising and marketing that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and affect of the product in query and frequently is the first step in any one finding out whether or not or now not to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a especially daring claim; let’s damage it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out surprisingly surely above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, provide you a more difficult erection, bounce begin your libido, increase your staying power, expand pleasure all around, and raise your self belief so you in no way once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they advise that you will not see much of anything by way of results for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a notable increase in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a tablet can’t sincerely make any section of your physique grow. A exact tablet can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you genuinely grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is not the first pill to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come across these kinds of promises from a pill, I count it as one strike against for false or exaggerated marketing, and move on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide via way of L-Arginine, making it efficiently act as a time launch method for growing blood glide for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that can also amplify the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is nicely regarded to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting each libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a source of caffeine to keep your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an necessary mineral to the technique of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood waft and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some research and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to help improve memory loss and cognition, though no studies have proven this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study point out that Longan indicates promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese remedy to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been shown to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, allowing for better erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is similar to, if not the same as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to provide amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The word “Nano” appears in the name of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized components are greater without problems absorbed into your device , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s true that better absorption is key to a good supplement’s success, but there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The encouraged dose is two drugs taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I discover this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline consists of caffeine.
It probably means there’s not a whole lot of total caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would probable maintain you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few distinct methods to go, relying on what usa you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was only sold there.
Its most important supply is an on-line shop referred to as Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought relatively a good deal in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will price about $60 per month, and you can change the currency to better suit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon may additionally be the fine name if you’re in the US and choose to strive BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is bought on Amazon, it’s opened up to lots of consumer feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one evaluate posted at this time, and it’s now not very informative:
There are a few opinions posted at the Magic Potions website, however we constantly take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they may additionally be extra about advertising than about giving possible clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The fee is sensible – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise actual growth of bodily tissue which is just not something a pill can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s ability to be trusted.
- The components carries a few “odd” components with questionable advantages as nicely as a sure “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take 2 pills at night before bed, but it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is now not made in the United States, which may also be fine, however ability it’s now not concern to the equal hints in phrases of the manufacturing facility as American made merchandise are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no motive to agree with BlueNano Citrulline is no longer safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we desire extra than protected from our supplements; we choose effective.
And in this case, I’m simply no longer convinced BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as high-quality as it claims.
Citrulline is a accurate ingredient, however it can’t lift an whole complement and supply such a huge vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few extra useful components, however overall, I simply don’t suppose the components is that spectacular.
There are better supplements, made in the US, that can provide more help in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and overall sexual confidence.Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with something proven to improve sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me comprehend it is secure to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a medical condition and/or take medications, you need to check with your doctor about what supplements may interfere with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website