It’s time to review Profollica – due to the fact it’s a very promising hair loss answer for men:
- original ingredients
- safer than classic alternatives (Minoxidil + Finasteride)
- clinical evidence behind
So does this 2 products kit work? Is it as effective as it seems?
Or is Profollica a scam – like many similar products on the market?
To be honest – at this point, it’s my #1 recommended product for male pattern hair loss.
Let me give you the reasons why.
Note: This review is based on my own opinion + research on Profollica.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Hair Recovery System For Men From Profollica
Versions: It offers 2 different products:
- Daily Supplement
- Activator Gel
However – they come as a kit, so you can solely get the collectively (not separately).
Best Actual Price: $59.95 per kit (price is a good deal higher if you purchase a large quantity)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Profillica’s official website (Amazon has much higher prices)
Designed For: Male hair loss caused by DHT excess.
According to its website – it claims to:
- normalize levels of DHT and decrease hair fall out
- strengthen follicles and roots
- promote hair regrowth
My Rating: 8 out of 10 – It’s a great product actually
Worth Buying?: Yes – I certainly advise it for male sample hair loss:
- strong formula in both products
- pretty fast effect (compared to others)
- one of the few products with studies behind
- really good price overall ($60 for 2 products)
Plus – it has a 60 days money back guarantee.
So if you’re dealing with DHT hair loss/thinning, I absolutely advise Profollica.
What I Liked About It
- Quality ingredients (especially in the gel)
- Formulas are special from most merchandise on the market
- Clinical evidence behind
- Many satisfied customers and positive opinions
- Effect appears pretty fast (1-2 months on paper)
- Good price overall (2 products included)
- Available on several retailers
- 60 days money back guarantee
- You can get hold of a refund for unopened bottles as nicely
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Supplement doesn’t contain any herbal extracts
- You can solely purchase the two merchandise collectively (not separately)
- Gel smells a bit too strong
- Not effective for everyone
- Some people notice an effect after 3 or several months
What Is Profollica? A Quick Overview
Shortly – it’s a 2-part hair machine designed for male sample hair loss (caused by DHT excess).
The 2 parts of this hair system are:
- Daily Supplement (decreases and normalized DHT levels)
- Activator Gel (reduce hair loss in 90% of men)
Other than that – what makes it distinct from the rest? According to Profollica:
- based on an original formula
- clinical testing and evidence behind
- no common side effects
- effect appears in 30-60 days
Now – it’s now not such an incredible product overall.
If it was – everyone would be using it, right?
But I have to agree that its features are pretty unique on the market (at this point).
That’s why I personally have an excellent opinion on Profollica. But there’s more:
- Price is $60 for both products (supplement + gel).
- 60 days money back guarantee (even for used products).
- You can get a refund for unopened bottles.
So on paper – Profollica’s provide appears in reality tempting. That’s why I in my view would strive it, if I had been dealing with male pattern hair loss.
At this point – it’s one of the fantastic merchandise of this form I know.
So now that you be aware of the important matters about Profollica, it’s time to analyze it closer.
#1 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
To be honest – Profollica’s 2 products have some really good formulas:
- gel is based on herbal extracts
- additionally carries an authentic ingredient with research in the back of (Trichogen)
- supplement contains many essential amino acids
Now – the supplement doesn’t have any herbal extracts inside, which I’m not very happy with.
But other than that, its formula looks promising (and unusual).
So let’s take a closer look at each of the 2 products.
1. Daily Supplement
Here’s the full formulation of this product:
Out of these elements – the most vital ones are:
- Niacin – stimulates blood flow and scalp circulation. 
- Folic Acid – promotes nail and hair growth and prevents thinning.
- Biotin – the best vitamin against hair loss. 
- Zinc Oxide – a deficiency causes massive shedding and thinning. 
- L-Arginine – nourishes follicles and promotes growth.
- L-Tryptophan – fights towards hair loss and continues pigmentation. 
As I stated – this formulation is pretty unique from most merchandise on the market.
Though it’s not my personal favorite, it has enough support evidence behind.
So there’s nothing to criticize about it.
2. Activator Gel
In my opinion – this formulation is a lot higher (compared to the supplement):
The top ingredients inside it are:
- Trichogen – blocks DHT excess and decreases hair loss. 
- Panax Ginseng Extract – improves blood drift and stimulates follicles. 
- Arginine – it’s an quintessential amino acid for hair growth.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein – strengthens and nourishes follicles.
- Kigelia Africana Extract – blocks DHT transformation. 
- Clary Extract – prevents follicles destruction by means of DHT excess.
- Cinnamomum Extract – normalized DHT levels and prevents scalp infections.
Overall – this formula looks excellent for a topical product.
Profollica’s both products come with unusual formulas:
- gel contains exotic herbs (with clinical evidence behind)
- its #1 ingredient is an original compound
- supplement is mostly based on amino acids
Both merchandise have research in the back of – whilst much less than 5% of the hair merchandise from the market do.
That tells a lot, in my opinion.
So it’s quite obvious these formulas work – and REALLY WELL actually.
That’s why I consider them worth trying.
#2 – Smell & Texture (8 out of 10)
Though I haven’t used Profollica myself – I could find enough info about its products.
And apparently, they’re no longer awesome in phrases of looks.
Obviously – that’s only available for the gel (as the pills are odorless).
According to some reviews I read:
- gel has a very strong and intense smell
- it also has a medicinal flavor
- it goes away completely after about 1 day
Now – the smell isn’t very original, meaning that people won’t be able to detect it.
Or at least – they won’t be able to say it’s Profollica.
But it’s worth keeping in mind that the gel does smell quite intensely.
Regarding the tablets – they are a bit thicker than most hair supplements.
That’s due to the fact they come as capsules (not gelatin pills, which are lighter).
But in my opinion – they’re easy to swallow once you get used to them.
Now let’s get back to the activator gel:
- transparent color
- medium consistency (not to mild however no longer too thick either)
- can be applied easily
So Profollica’s tablets and gel aren’t best – however they should be worse than that.
#3 – How To Use It (8 out of 10)
Profollica doesn’t offer clear directions online.
However – after doing a deep research, I managed to discover the full instructions for both products.
So here’s how you should use the supplement:
- You need to take 2 pills per day.
- It’s up to you whether or not you take them collectively or not.
- My recommendation is to house them out (constant degree in your body).
As I said – the pills might seem a bit thick at first.
But as soon as you get used to it, swallowing them won’t be a problem.
The activator gel should be used as following:
- Make sure your hair is dry.
- Apply the product on the areas the place you hair is thinning.
- Use your fingers to massage and spread the liquid.
- Let it sit for a few minutes (even 30).
- Do not rinse afterwards.
The product may make your hair a bit greasier than common – however it won’t be a large deal.
Other than that, Profillica’s gel is easier to use compared to Minoxidil.
Since you solely have to observe it as soon as a day – it’s no longer very complicated.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
As I stated earlier than – I didn’t attempt Profollica myself.
Since it was once solely designed for male hair loss, I doubt it would have been too high quality (or relevant).
However – I tried to find real users’ opinions and reviews.
In this way, you could see an unbiased perspective about this product.
Note: I solely regarded genuine reviews, no longer promotional ones.
1. What People Say
Profollica’s website has a lot of customer reviews.
But as official websites tend to be biased and only show praises, I didn’t include those ones here.
Instead – I checked Profollica’s page on Amazon.
It only has about 20 reviews overall (which isn’t very relevant).
But here’s what customers say about it:
- Some say it works sincerely properly and speedy (1-2 months).
- Others declare it took them three months to see main results.
- A few others say it’s the great product they have used.
- Some praise the 60 days money back guarantee.
- Others complain it doesn’t work for them.
- Some additionally say it takes a longer time until it works (more than 1 month).
Since there are very few reviews on Amazon, it’s hard to draw a conclusion.
But one thing is clear – Profollica works in most cases, but it might take more than 2 months (as they claim).
So keep this in mind before starting to use it and be patient.
2. Biggest Complaints
As I said – there are some bad evaluations as well. Most are related to:
- high price
- shipping isn’t free
- you can’t buy the products separately
- not effective for everyone
- takes a longer time to work
Even even though the critiques are simply true, I don’t suppose they are one hundred percent relevant.
That’s because there was about 1 user complaining of each thing.
If there had been at least 5 for every problem – it would have been different.
But in this case, I wouldn’t fear too a whole lot about these complaints.
Profollica has combined evaluations on Amazon (but solely about 20 in total).
Since I prevented the evaluations from its authentic website, it’s challenging to draw a conclusion.
But judging after most customers – it’s a product worth trying:
- works for a pretty high number of users
- can decrease hair loss really well
- 60 days money back guarantee
- you can get a refund for unopened bottles
So considering its price, formula and features, Profollica is a product I would definitely recommend for male hair loss.
#5 – Price (8 out of 10)
Though it looks quite high priced at first sight – Profollica is quite affordable, I would say.
It’s all about taking a closer look.
1. The Exact Price
The official website has the lowest prices:
- Supplement + Gel costs $59.95 per month.
- Shipping costs at least $10 (depending the carrier you choose).
- You can’t buy the products separately, only as a kit.
- If you purchase the 3/6 months furnish at once, you get a discount.
- In these case, shipping is free.
Basically – $60 for 2 products isn’t that much.
If you make the calculations, it’s around $30 per product – which is quite decent for this kind of formula.
Some human beings would possibly favor solely the pills, whilst others ought to choose simply the gel.
It’s really unfair not to have the possibility to buy one alone.
So that’s the solely draw back I can locate when it comes to Profollica’s price.
Other than that – it’s more affordable than many other products on the market.
2. Worth It Or Not?
In my opinion – it’s definitely worth it:
- price is pretty good for 2 products
- you get a significant discount for larger quantities
- formula is really worth the money
Compared to other products – Profollica has an unusual formula, a trademark ingredient and clinical evidence behind.
And still, it costs around $30 per product (in the worst case).
Most DHT blockers have a basic formula, no trademark ingredients and no studies.
And even so – they cost over $40–$50 per bottle.
Plus, most don’t provide any assurance – whilst Profollica presents a 60 days one and refunds unopened bottles.
At least that’s what its respectable internet site claims.
That’s why I assume Profollica is completely really worth it as this point.
#6 – Where To Find It (10 out of 10)
As I already referred to – Profollica’s internet site has through some distance the lowest prices.
Other than that, you can also find it on:
Starting with Amazon – its prices are almost double compared to Profollica’s website.
Plus, it nonetheless doesn’t provide the merchandise by myself (only in kits).
Ebay is the solely region the place you can get every product separately.
However, expenses are typically greater and so is the shipping.
That’s why I recommend going for Profollica’s official website (as the 2 products work better together anyway).
#7 – FAQs
Coming up, I will attempt to reply the most frequent questions about Profollica.
Note: I may repeat some thing I already mentioned, as it’s less complicated to spot here.
1. How long lasts one bottle?
According to the official website, each bottle is 1 monthly supply.
However – the gel can final longer or much less (usually longer), relying on the volume you use.
2. How often should you use it?
The directions are pretty clear:
- you need to take 2 pills per day (supplement)
- you have to apply it at least once daily (gel)
So both products have to be used on a daily basis.
3. Can you take it with other drugs?
I would recommend asking your doctor’s advice if you’re following a long term treatment.
The gel will simply now not have interaction with some thing – given that it’s a topical product.
But there’s a minor threat of interactions for the supplement, that’s why it’s higher to ask your doctor.
4. Are there any side effects?
Profillica actually brags that it’s free of any side effects (unlike competitors like Minoxidil/Finasteride).
Out of the critiques I checked out – none complained about any facet effects.
That’s why I’m relatively positive it’s a very secure product.
5. How fast should you notice a change?
According to its official website – in as fast as 30-60 days.
However, most people claim they saw a results in 2-3 months (so one month longer than predicted).
There had been some that noticed an enchancment from the first month.
But for the largest section – it took about 2-3 months.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Profollica.
#1 – Promising Formula
I’m mostly talking about the activator gel:
- contains several unusual herbal extracts
- based on a trademark ingredient (Trichogen)
- one clinical trial behind
Regarding the supplement – it also has a strong formula, but it’s not my personal favorite.
It’s based on amino acids + vitamins, so it’s surely effective.
#2 – Takes Longer To Work
Profollica’s legitimate internet site claims it works as speedy as 30 days (up to 60).
However – from most opinions I read, it’s no longer in reality so:
- the typical period is 2-3 months
- that’s a month longer than predicted
It’s actual that some human beings observed a exchange from the first month.
But most cases claimed it took them 2-3 months to see an improvement.
#3 – More Affordable Than It Looks
Profollica might sound expensive at $60 per month.
And I would be the first individual to criticize its charge – however there’s some thing to note:
- there are 2 products offered at these money
- that’s about $30 per product
- compared to others, that’s quite affordable
Plus – the gel from time to time lasts greater than 1 month (depending on the volume you use).
So Profollica’s merchandise are in reality now not as steeply-priced as they seem.
My Verdict – Is Profollica A Scam?
Short answer: Definitely not – it’s an excellent product actually.
In fact, it’s one of my pinnacle advocated merchandise for male hair loss:
- Based on a excellent formula and an original ingredient.
- Has some clinical evidence behind.
- You get 2 products for $60 (good price).
- You get a 60 days cash lower back assurance + unopened bottle refunds anytime.
- Many satisfied and repeated customers.
- A lot safer compared to competitors.
Since you can test the product for free (by asking for a refund) – I virtually endorse you to provide it a try.
I haven’t used it personally, as it’s solely designed for male hair loss.
But I would certainly attempt it out, if I had this issue.
At this point – I think it’s one of the best male hair loss products (if not the very best).
So even though it looks a bit pricey, 2 products for $60 is a great deal actually.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pubmed/17168873
2 – https://www.karger.com/-Article/FullText/462981
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC3870206/
4 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pubmed/11132729
5 – https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/-doi/full/10.1111/ics.12091
6 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC6163201/
7 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC5611606/
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website